Saturday, May 30, 2009

He's Moving Away

So for the past week, I have been living up in Wolfeboro, NH... approximately 90 miles (and one left turn) away from my job. I've finally left the craziness that is the Cooper household, and along with my high gas bill comes a strange satisfaction.

I'm beginning to think I may be slightly insane. My sense of ambition seems almost delirious sometimes... I commute an hour and a half in spite of my family every time I go to work, and I'm only 20 (well.. I'll be 20 in 20 days... bear with me here).

I also recently found out that SSC has dismissed me as a student. Woohoo. Now I have to write a strongly worded letter to their offices to appeal that decision. So far, it sounds as though it's THEM making the mistake. Time will tell though....

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love that this is tagged as "banishment," FYI. Also, congrats on the new place. I hope you enjoy not living near ME who only USED to live near you. Now Elliott street must be so lonely without us both.