Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And So It Goes....

So I thought I'd start this off as another way for me to act shamelessly self-indulgent over the internet. A sort of way to take all these thoughts and shitty song lyrics and reasonings on life floating around my absurd mind and toss them at a semi captive audience.

Hooray!

And if you are wondering if I'm going to trash people on here and hold them hostage to my own brand of sardonic wit behind the semi obscure veil of the internet, well... I wasn't planning on it. Just don't piss me off. :)

I guess that's all for my first post.

-David

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

David, it is I, your dearest friend Vanessa. Congrats on starting an awesome blog. I, too, love convincing myself that I care about what others have to say via a blog. I can't wait to hear what hilarious things you have to say about life.

simplybex said...

I dunno if I should be applauding or running in fear xD