Saturday, September 5, 2009

Strange Connections

I'm at a weird crossroads in my life... it's an intersection that apparently quite a few people have passed through. Every day. Literally everyday, I am finding out that people in my lives have strange connections to eachother.

One of the managers at the hotel waterpark has known my roommate since he was four. This is not an isolated incident, many people in my life have started to connect to eachother in strange ways.

As people expand their social circles, it's almost mind blowing how many connections are made. I am a firm believer in the fact that between any two people, there is a chain of associations that can be made between them.

I've started looking through some of my friend's facebook profiles, and clicking on the "mutual friends" tab. I am almost always surprised to see a face that I had no idea would be there. Try it out yourself... you may be surprised.

No comments: