Saturday, June 27, 2009

Someone Once Told Me..

I just happened to stumble across this site... and I'd like to give a little shout out before I get off the computer today and do some actual work.

Every day, a new picture is submitted of someone holding up a sign of something that "someone once told them". Alot of them are very moving, some are hillarious, and some are kinda lame. But I love all of them. I spent the entire day browsing until I got to the last photo. It really is a great site.

I leave you with this man and a quote from Voltaire. I originally only posted it because it was Voltaire, but then I laughed alot when I realized what it meant. I'll leave the semi vulgar translation up to you. :)




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your link doesn't work! Please fix it because I want to see this site!

Vanessa said...

Oh, that picture has the site written on it. Nevermind, disregard my stupidity.